Show Papa what you have and what it takes to be crowned the Papa’s Cheesecake Eatin' World Champion?
Have some fun watching or if you think you can devour a 10" Papa’s Cheesecake faster than the competition, join the contest and show the world what you have!
Event held at the Crosstown Diner, “The Home of the World Famous Papa’s Cheesecake" in the Bronx, NY. It’s literally the sweetest and most fun event around that will be held every June to get your summer off to fun start.
You can watch as we tie the contestant’s hands behind their backs and when we “RING” the Diner Bell, dive face first into a 10” Papa’s Cheesecake full of goodness. The first to finish… is the first Papa’s Cheesecake World Champion.
What better way to get your summer to a fun start!
To enter as a contestant, it’s only $25 and all of the media and fame is included. You will also receive a free and first ever, inaugural Papa’s Cheesecake Eatin’ contest T-Shirt.
Enter the Contest to Eat & Win!
The best part for contestants, they get to eat an outrageous handmade wholesome cheesecake. Made with fresh and REAL ingredients and the highest quality raw ingredients.
So… Do you have what it takes to be crowned the Papa’s Cheesecake World Champion?
Register if you think you can devour a 10" Cheesecake topped with an ocean of whipped cream faster than the competition. Or just come and have a party with the community and cheer on the brave contestants.
To be informed of the event details, leave us your email address so we can let you know the specific date and details of the first annual Papa’s Cheesecake Eatin' Contest set to take place June, 2017.
- The official rules are intended as a guideline for spectators and participants.
- Contestants will be given safety goggles. Also so bringing an extra shirt because you will need it.
- Each contestant will be served a 10” diameter Papa’s Cheesecake topped with whipped cream. You do not have to eat the whipped cream, but you must eat the entire cheesecake.
- The contestant who finishes Papa’s Cheesecake in the shortest amount of time wins and is crowned world champion.
- Judges will determine if the entire cheesecake was completed, but as a rule of thumb, no portions of the cheesecake measuring more than ½ inch should remain.
- Please note that all decisions made by judges are final.
- You may not use your hands. They must be kept behind your back at all times. Use of hands will result in a warning, and maybe disqualification.
- When a contestant believes they have finished the cheesecake, they must stand up and put both arms in the air. Judges will immediately inspect to make sure the entire cheesecake has been eaten.
- In the event of a tie, we will ask the crowd to cheer who they think the winner should be.
- Visible signs of sickness may result in disqualification.
- The Championship Belt will be presented to the winner.